Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mrs. Robin Protects Her Eggs

Last night, it rained so hard.  Mrs. Robin saw through the sky, just in time.  If she haddn't gone into her nest, the babies would freeze to death and die.  I didn't want that.  I wanted to see them still be alive.  She protected them, and God protected her.  I like how everything is perfect in this world - birds, everything.  Especially baby birds, they're my faaaaavorite stuff.  I like how Mrs. Robin protected her eggs last night.  I was sooooooo, so, so worried about this.    

Today, Seth and I went out to take some pictures.  Here is one of the pictures I took today: 

-Joshua

1 comment:

  1. Joshua,

    I love the picture of the eggs. I can see how Mrs. Robin kept them dry during the storm. I love you.

    Daddy

    ReplyDelete